Thursday 25 July 2013

Sanam Saeed Interview and Biography

Name: Sanam Saeed
Birthday: November 30
Birthplace: London, England

 Beautiful, gorgeous, dazzling and multi talented, that is the thing that demarcates Sanam Saeed.  She comes in the list of top models and actresses from Pakistan's showbiz industry now days. she start her debut at the age of 17 through modeling. she started her journey on the mini screen with beautiful acting perfomance.

Sanam Saeed was born in London and then shifted to Karachi in 1991 at age of  six year. She studied in Bay View High School till her O Levels and then joined L’Ecole for her A Levels.

 She has starting acting in age of 16 years. As a teenager Sanam Saeed didn't enjoy modeling too much and was afraid and too young to be caught up in the industry therefore seldom did shows. As an adult She grew to be more confident with a stronger more mature head on her shoulders and found modeling more interesting and easier.

She worked in many hit tv dramas of Pakistan drama industry including “Daam” of ARY Digital and “Mera Naseeb” of Hum TV and Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Now the days, she is showing the magic of her talent and beauty in different drama serials on Hum TV and ARY Digital.

Now a days She is acting in the super-hit drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai alongside with Fawad Khan. Sanam Saeed is getting great reviews for her performance in Zindagi Gulzar Hai.

How did you start your career as model and actress?
I started modeling at the age of 17. I used to do theaters and still love doing it. I also worked as VJ and for the last five years I entered myself in acting career, I started acting from a sitcom on HUM TV also my first drama was Daam on ARY.

How do you manage to make your space in fashion industry?
 I never tried very hard. I think there are two reason behind this, one is that my walk was good on ramp and second my height which is 5'9".

Which medium do you prefer working on the most, modeling, television or theater?
 I like doing theater because there you have to act continuously, you don't have to do retakes again and again. I feel good in doing theater.

What factors contribute to your success?
The factor that contributes in my success is the support of my family, honesty and having a positive attitude.

What preference do you keep in mind when you sign a project?
Script, director, and producer.

Who are your inspiration?
My inspirations are Aamina Sheikh, Misha Shafi, Sarwat Gilani and many other contemporary stars from local industry and Hollywood.

Your drama serial 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai' is on air. Tell us something about this drama and share your working experiences with Fawad Khan and other cast members?
 Fawad is a very good actor, all team members were much supportive and I would say Sultana Apa is a person with great personality. In this drama serial there is a girl whose father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country's best business school and meets a boy named Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon will be relentless in trying to talk to her, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and married Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband's love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes there are the things you will watch in this serial.

What have you learned in this industry?
World is very tough, you should be confident in what you doing. You have to stand on your own no one helps you and shows you the way you have to do it by yourself.

What would be your dream project?
One of my dramas serial 'Talkhiyan' is on air Express entertainment. That drama was my dream project. I loved working on that project.

Where do you see yourself in next ten years?
 I see myself as a happily married girl with my family. I have a dream to open a school for disabled children. I would fulfill my dream in coming years.





Di tulis oleh: Unknown

author Watch Latest Indian and Pakistani TV Dramas Sanam Saeed Interview and Biography Watch daily Entertainment news on this blog Dailytvdramas Please like our social page..!!!

Gabung Youk di: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus

Template by Watch Indian TV Dramas|Copyright © 2013. Dailytvdramas | Proudly powered by Blogger